Sunday, February 12, 2012

Welcome back party.... I mean, my friends wedding

In honor of my return one of my best friends decided to have his wedding the weekend I arrived back stateside.  Uh, thank you!  No seriously, thank you.  It was perfect, I got to see all of my Chicago friends that I hadn't seen since my wedding and a few surprise guests from the best university on the planet.  Was there a ChemE dawg reunion?  Yes there was!  Does that sounds really lame 12 years later?  Doesn't really matter.





It's been almost a year (yikes!) since I've been back and Jay and Kirsten tied the knot.  They seem happier than ever, now settled in Seattle and I'm so happy that I was able to be back stateside in time to celebrate with them.



All the best you two!  And thanks for the party!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment